Welcome to lasioinc.com the Lasio website.
1. Collection and Use of Private Data
2. Personal / Non-commercial Use Only
Unless otherwise described on any portion of the site, such as areas specifically designed for affiliates, distributors, and other business partners, the products and services available on the Site, and any samples thereof we may provide are for personal and non-commercial use only. You may not sell or resell any of the products or services, or samples thereof you purchase or otherwise receive from us unless you’ve received prior Authorization from Lasio, Inc. Lasio, Inc. reserves the right to withhold the providing of services or products, with or without notice, as well as to cancel or reduce the quantity of any order to be filled or change the products or services to be provided to you when it believes believe, in Lasio, Inc.’s sole discretion that providing such services may cause or result in a violation of Lasio, Inc’s Terms and Conditions.
3. Shipping and Return Policies
All orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours. Lasio, Inc. has a no return policy.
4. Depictions and Descriptions of Products and Services
Depictions of the products on this site are for illustrative purposes only. Lasio, Inc. takes stringent effort to ensure the accuracy of the description of the products contained in the Site, however, to the extent permitted by applicable law, Lasio, Inc. does not warrant that the products described and the information concerning their attributes are wholly accurate, reliable, current, or error-free.
5. Trademarks, Copyrights, and Other Intellectual Property
All information including all Trademarks, Servicemarks, Trade Dress, written descriptions, visual depictions, and other content contained on Lasio’s online websites, such as logos, colors, fonts, placements, audio clips, data compilations, software, text, graphics, icons, images, and the entire collective organization of the aforementioned items that make up the website lasioinc.com are the exclusive property of Lasio, Inc. and its affiliates, partners or licensors; these items are protected by United States and international laws, including laws governing copyrights and trademarks. Commercial use of the site is prohibited without prior written consent, use of the site by you may create a Limited License as detailed in Section 6 below.
6. Non-Exclusive Limited Licenses
By using the site Lasio, Inc. grants you a revocable, limited, and non-exclusive license. This license allows you to access, browse, and otherwise make personal use of the Site. Personal Use of the lasioinc.com website specifically excludes the following:
- Frame the Site or place any portion thereof within another site or on any domain other than lasioinc.com
- Reproduce, republish, redistribute, transmit, sell, license or download the Site or any and/or all Content (except caching or as necessary to view the Site);
- Make any commercial or business use of the Site or its Content;
- Create any derivative works based upon either the Site or any and/or all Content;
- Modify, reverse engineer the site or any portions thereof.
- Collect account information of anyone other than yourself;
- Metatag any content or use any meta tags or use any other “hidden text” utilizing any and/or all of the lasioinc.com Content; or
- use any automated program such as crawlers, spiders, software robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or take any other action that may impose an unreasonable burden or load on lasioinc.com infrastructure. You must retain, without modification, all proprietary notices on the Site or affixed to or contained in the Site. Also granted hereunder is a limited, non-exclusive, revocable license to create a hyperlinks solely to the homepage of the Site for personal, non-commercial use only. This license is revocable if any attempt to claim an affiliation, endorsement, or in any way misrepresents a relationship with Lasio, Inc. This limited license is revocable if the hyperlink is placed on a site containing any items including images, sound, text, or video that could be construed as offensive, obscene, distasteful, inappropriate or illegal for any age group. Use of hyperlinks to the lasioinc.com website may not portray Lasio, Inc. or any of its properties, products, or services, in a manner which may have a negative impact on its image, this includes but is not limited to any derogatory comments, false statements, misleading portrayals, incorrect association or affiliation of Lasio, Inc. with any other product or product lines, offensive comments, or any other objectionable item. In Lasio, Inc.’s sole discretion you may be requested to remove any link to the Site, and upon receipt of such request, you shall immediately remove the link as well as disclose any other usage or reference to the Lasio, Inc. brands, products, or properties wherever maintained and cease any further use unless expressly authorized in writing by an authorized member of Lasio, Inc..Any unauthorized use by you of the Site or any and/or all of our Content automatically terminates the limited licenses set forth in this Section 6 and you hereby agree not to contest the entry of an injunction by a court of competent jurisdiction to be entered against you for non-compliance with the limited license created herein. Should it be determined that commercial use of the site was also involved in your unauthorized use, you agree that in addition to an injunction that an accounting shall be made of all gains experienced by you resulting from the unauthorized commercial use and you shall disgorge any and all profits whatsoever resulting therefrom.
7. Compliance with Terms and Conditions
While accessing the lasioinc.com site you are entering into a binding contract with Lasio, Inc. whereby you agree to fully comply with these Terms and Conditions as well as any other instructions contained on the Site. You agree to cooperate with Lasio, Inc.’s policies in good faith and further agree to follow all laws and customs common to your jurisdiction. Alterations, modifications, impairments, or any other interference with the Site or its Contents is strictly prohibited. You further understand and agree that any direct or indirect interference with the Site, its Contents, operability, or interoperability will cause irreparable harm to Lasio, Inc., should such interference occur you understand that you will be liable to Lasio, Inc. for all losses and damages caused to them, their affiliates, distributors, partners, licensors, or licensees.
8. Your Account
The minimum age to create an account is thirteen (13) years of age, you are expressly prohibited from creating an account if you are below that age. Registered users will have an email address/username and password associated with their account (“Account Holder”). Lasio, Inc. will keep your registration information confidential and anonymous subject to the remainder of the Terms and Conditions herein. It is your responsibility for maintaining the confidentiality of the account information you create and any unique identifiers you choose, username and password and for restricting access to your computer. Lasio, Inc. is not responsible for updating or keeping your account current. The information you provide must be truthful and accurate for use of the lasioinc.com website. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE AND LIABLE FOR ALL ACTIVITIES THAT OCCUR UNDER YOUR ACCOUNT, USERNAME AND/OR PASSWORD. Use or access of the site by anyone other than the Account Holder is prohibited unless that party has given prior consent and has full authority to bind or indemnify the Account Holder as its principal to all the Terms and Conditions; if no such authority exists you shall be held solely liable for any and all harm caused by any improper use of the Site or Contents.
In its sole discretion and with or without any prior notice or consent, Lasio, Inc. shall have the right to block access, delete, cancel, or terminate the privileges granted hereunder to any Account Holder if a violation of the Terms and Conditions is believed to have occurred or if it is in Lasio, Inc.’s interest to do so.
9. Third Party Links
Lasio, Inc. is not responsible for the content of any off-website pages or any other websites linked to or from the Site. Nor does Lasio, Inc. use of a link mean that it is endorsing or representing itself as being in any way affiliated with the owner or party who bears responsibility for any of the contents posted at the linked site. The Links appearing on lasioinc.com or any of its pages are for convenience purposes only and are not an endorsement by Lasio, Inc. or its affiliates. Should you choose to post a link to lasioinc.com, you do so at your own risk. Lasio, Inc. takes no responsibility for the contents of any off-site website pages or any other websites linked to or from lasiostudios.com.
10. Promotions, Events, and Enhancements
11. Comments, Inquiries, Suggestions, Ideas, and other User Submissions
12. User-Generated and other Third Party Content
Transmission of any expressions or communications through or posted on lasioinc.com will be subject to Section 11 above. Lasio, Inc. is not responsible for any User Generated and other Third Party Content that is transmitted through or posted on lasioinc.com. Lasio, Inc. reserves the right to remove any content it deems distasteful, objectionable, or that which is illegal, likely to induce a breach of contract, a violation of intellectual property rights of another party, tortious, criminal, or violates any other public policy that Lasio, Inc. is or becomes aware of. Further, Lasio, Inc. prohibits conduct that may be deemed threatening, obscene, invasive of privacy, a nuisance, hateful, or otherwise abusive and shall remove such content immediately upon receiving notice of it. Removal of any content and determinations as to whether it is lawful, infringes on another’s rights, or is otherwise harmful will be done at the exclusive and sole discretion of Lasio, Inc.’s.
Furthermore, users agree not to make any false or misleading statements concerning any individuals, including themselves, or any entities. Such statements shall include but not be limited to statements regarding any individuals names, ages, gender, race, religion, or sexual preference. Users shall not falsely impersonate any person or entity. Users shall not advocate or take any action that would lead to the harassment or harm of any individual or third party. Users shall not misuse any trade names, marks, or other intellectual property of Lasio, Inc. in such a way as to create an impression that they are authorized to represent Lasio, Inc. in any way this includes but is not limited to forgery of email addresses or headers, manipulation of origins and other identifiers, and the intentional or unintentional violation of any applicable local, state, national or international law; Users are further prohibited from collecting or storing personally identifiable data about other users.
Lasio, Inc. does not endorse nor does it control the User Generated and other Third Party Content transmitted or posted on the Site and therefore, Lasio, Inc. makes no guarantees regarding the accuracy, integrity or quality of User Content. By using the Site, Users may potentially be exposed to User Generated and/or other Third Party Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable to you. Lasio, Inc. shall not be liable for any User Generated and other Third Party Content, including, without limitation, for any errors or omissions in any User Generated and other Third Party Content. Lasio, Inc. shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any User Generated and/or other Third Party Content transmitted, uploaded, posted, e-mailed or otherwise made available via Lasio websites.
Lasio, Inc. at its sole discretion may refuse to post or remove any User Generated and other Third Party Content Further, you hereby give Lasio,Inc. the right to add, omit, edit, modify, or delete any User Generated and other Third Party Content. Finally, Lasio, Inc. reserves the right to refuse service and/or terminate accounts without prior notice for any users, for any reason whatsoever.
13. Notices Regarding Copyrighted Works
Lasio, Inc. aims to never intentionally use the works of another party without attempting to obtain that parties prior written consent. If you believe that a work has been copied on the lasioinc.com website in such a way that there is a presumption that it would constitute copyright infringement, please notify Lasio, Inc. in writing at the address found here.
14. DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
LASIO, INC. MAKE NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR THE SITES OPERABILITY, FUNCTIONALITY, OR USAGE, LASIO, INC. HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE.
LASIO, INC. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OF THE SITE OR RELIANCE THEREON AND LASIO, INC. HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY IN CONTRACT OR TORT. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU USE THE LASIOINC.COM WEBSITE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT YOU VISIT THE SITE AND RECEIVE ITS CONTENTS “AS IS.” IT IS SOLELY YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO PROTECT YOUR OWN INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND DATA AND TO KEEP IT FREE FROM SOFTWARE VIRUSES AND OTHER HARMFUL CONTENT. LASIO, INC. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY BUSINESS INTERRUPTIONS, INADVERTENT MISDELIVERIES OF DATA, NON-DELIVERY OF DATA OR PIECES THEREOF, LOSS OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE SITE OR OFF-WEBSITE LINKS, SYSTEM FAILURES, OR ANY OTHER UNANTICIPATED OR UNEXPECTED USE OR OPERABILITY OF THE LASIOINC.COM WEBSITE. LASIO, INC. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DATA LOSS, OMISSIONS, OR ANY OTHER ACTIVITY BEYOND ITS KNOWLEDGE OR CONTROL.
LASIO, INC. WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) RELATED TO THE SITE OR YOUR USE THEREOF REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OR UNDERLYING BASIS OF THE ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
NOTICE OF ANY POTENTIAL CLAIM AGAINST LASIO, INC. RESULTING FROM THE USE OR MISUSE OF THE LASIOSTUDIOS.COM WEBSITE MUST BE MADE WITHIN TEN CALENDAR (10) DAYS OF THE CLAIMANT HAVING BECOME AWARE OF THE OCCURRENCE OR EVENT GIVING RISE TO SUCH CLAIM. IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY CLAIM BE MAINTAINED IF IT IS INSTITUTED BEYOND ONE YEAR AFTER THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM TOOK PLACE.
You the User hereby agree to defend, indemnify and hold Lasio, Inc. harmless for any loss, damages, costs associated with (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) resulting from any claims including those of any third parties, actions, or demands that resulted from the use of the lasioinc.com site whether or not such use was in breach of these Terms and Conditions. Lasio, Inc. shall further be identified for any loss, damages, or costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from the use of software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or any other action you take that imposes an unreasonable burden or load on Lasio, Inc. infrastructure.
All disputes resulting from the use of the lasioinc.com website and subject to these Terms and Conditions shall be resolved under the laws of the State of New York and you agree to exclusive jurisdiction in the courts of the State of New York, New York County. All disputes concerning the lasioinc.com site or that a user may have against Lasio, Inc. which is subject to these Terms and Conditions is to be treated as confidential and therefore you agree to enter into a Protective Order to protect the confidentiality of any information disclosed in any proceeding in the State of New York.
Cases and controversies arising under these Terms and Conditions may be joined or combined at the sole discretion of Lasio, Inc., whenever multiple parties have been joined in a dispute against Lasio, Inc. the decision of a majority of those parties joined as to how to settle the claim shall be binding upon the parties in the minority.
All communications to Lasio, Inc. regarding lasioinc.com may be made electronically via email or by posting notices to the lasioinc.com website. Registered Users will receive notification of any changes to these Terms and Conditions, which may occur from time to time. Under the E-Sign Act any agreements reached may constitute a binding contract that you have made with Lasio, Inc.. Should you wish to receive notifications via any method other than the electronic methods described above you must notify Lasio, Inc. in writing. Future use of the lasioinc.com website is prohibited should your consent to electronic notification be revoked.
By using the lasioinc.com website you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions and to the modifications that may be made each time you visit the website. You acknowledge and agree that these Terms and Conditions constitute the complete and exclusive agreement between yourself and Lasio, Inc. concerning your use of the lasioinc.com, this final expression of the understanding between yourself and Lasio, Inc. supersedes all prior proposals, agreements, or other communications.
Lasio, Inc. has the sole discretion to and reserves all rights to modify or change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Lasio, Inc. may change or modify these Terms and Conditions by posting the changes on the Site and providing electronic notice of such change. All changes to the Terms and Conditions take place immediately upon their posting or transmission. Subsequent or continued use of the lasioinc.com website thereafter constitutes a binding agreement you have made with Lasio, Inc. to all such changed Terms and Conditions. Lasio, Inc. may also in its sole discretion terminate any of the rights granted by these Terms and Conditions.
The only affiliation created by your agreement to these Terms and Conditions is that of Lasio, Inc. as website owner and/or operator and you as website User. This relationship does not extend rights any further than the text contains and the User is not a business partner, joint-venturer, shareholder, licensor, or licensee (except as otherwise provided herein) with Lasio, Inc. as a result of the users acceptance and agreement to the terms contained herein. Should Lasio, Inc. not exercise any of its rights hereunder, such omission or failure shall not be deemed nor shall it operate as a waiver or breach of any rights Lasio, Inc. may have hereunder or under the laws of any jurisdiction.
Should any provision hereof be held unenforceable, such ruling shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions and the parties hereby agree that the offending provision held to be unenforceable should be modified by the court or tribunal in such a way as to protect the parties rights as attempted to be expressed hereunder.
If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT NOTICE POLICY
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act protects copyright holders from all forms of infringement of their creative works. Lasio, Inc. wishes to help protect copyright holders from infringement and has therefore assigned a Designated Agent for notices of infringement to be sent to and provide the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that you claim is infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of the material that you claim is infringing and the location of that material on the Site;
- Your address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Notice for claims of copyright infringement may be sent to Lasio, Inc.’s Designated Agent at email@example.com
ATTN: [Name of Person]
26-16 SKILLMAN AVENUE
LONG ISLAND CITY, NY 11101
© 2009 Lasio, Inc.. All worldwide rights reserved